Sunday 15 June 2014

Starting a Project

In this blog ill go step by step on how to create a new project on Adobe Premiere Pro because today I am creating my own new project with my class. I have called the project Shot Types and I will be using Adobe Premier Pro software. Here are the steps that i used below:


  1. Click new project and give your project a name
  2. Change the presets to 1080p and then click on AVCHD 1080p25
  3. Find your files in the media browser and highlight all the footage and drag and drop into the editing bin
  4. Rename the footage by double clicking on the footage in the editing bin.
  5. Drag the clip to the players and set points where you want the clip to start and finish.
  6. Add the finished clip to the timeline sequence and repeat to all the clips you want in the player.
That's all the steps I used, I have successfully finished three projects now, check the rest of my blogs to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment